These days, it’s easy to promote your brand through skillful content management and social media. However, your content still needs to be carefully crafted in order to go viral.
What should go into your content creation and management strategy? Let’s take a look.
1. Publish for the need: As is true for the product, so it is for the content. Generate it for the need of your audience. Whether they need product information to go along with their purchase or the reasons for buying your product, content is the key.
2. Length doesn’t matter: Whether it’s 500 words long, less or more, it simply doesn’t matter. Even a 2-word long catch phrase has the potential to convert a customer. Focus on the need and how the product or service makes life of the end-user better.
3. Always include a call to action: Unless your content prompts the reader to take an action, like “Buy Now”, “Learn More” and “Register Here” while reading through your post, your efforts are no good. Content marketing is all about action.
4. Make it accessible and easy to share: This one is a no-brainer. Put social media buttons on your article page so that it reaches it’s destiny from all possible ends. Articles and videos go viral because people actively share content they like or find useful.
5. Create a database: It is a fact that not all people will readily buy based on your content. They will postpone their decision or may need time to think. In order to reach out to such potential customers later, you will need their email addresses. So your call to action should also include a strategy to tap on to their email addresses. Use a service to create their online database.
I got these ideas from an article that talks about 12 important tips that can set ones content marketing strategy in motion. You can read the full article by following this link here: http://www.business2community.com/content-marketing/12-tips-to-kickstart-your-content-marketing-strategy-0311104